HOW TO MAGAE YOUR BUYER

  1. Dear Sir, I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in site The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include: I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications I strive for continued excellence I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed. Please see my resume for additional information on my experience. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
  2. Dear Sir, I have 2 years of experience in Ms Office, Photo shop, Illustrator, Data entry and Logo Designing etc. I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know. I am currently available 40 hours per week and can be reached online Yahoo Messenger, Skype, MSN are all day available. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration. If you will select me then i will do the work sincerely. Thank you, S. I. Apon
  3. I have a lot of expertise and experience in web scraping/data extraction and can scrap large websites as well. I also can help you with your competitor intelligence related service(online detective service) which will help you target the direct customers of your client. Apart from this, I can also give you online marketing, email marketing and social networking service. I have the ability to promote you website, links and create a brand name of your company all over the world all over the internet. However promoting your company / website brand name all over world is a long term project. But in short what I am trying to explain you is that I can give you a lot of services using my expertise, practical experience and skills. I am a world record holder with lot of achievements and skills and have great experience and expertise in online marketing and social networking. See a practical result by typing Kalpesh Sharma in google. You will see the practical result right in front of your eyes about my own brand name and promotion that I did for my own company and as a freelancer. I have reputed name and thus your money will not go into waste which is an advantage about which I assure you genuinely. Kindly please trust me and give me an opportunity to work on this project. Quality service, genuine relationship and practical results is what I deliver rather then wasting my client's time and money. Trust me ! I will not give you any chance to complain. Sincerely Kalpesh Sharma
  4. Hello, In connection to your valuable project we can offer your following as per our experience and expertise level… OM Shanti is a offshore software development, consulting and integration firm focusing on each which covers Offshore Clients, SME and Corporate industries for product development. Our blend of Domain Expertise, Process Methodology, Quality Assurance Process and Methodology and Web-based Technology are an assured formula for the success of projects for our clients. As part of our services, we offer the offshore and domestic development of high-quality solutions that offer our customers the opportunity to introduce new offerings to optimize their business operations and thus achieve a comparative competitive advantage in competition….. …..Our Services…… Web Design & Development with .net Frame Work, Microsoft Application Development Share Point Development .net & AJAX Programming & Development LAMP Development with PHP, Joomal, Zencart, Zend, Wordpress Navigation software Open Source customization Embedded Programming iPhone development, iPad development Internet/Intranet Development Microsoft development Java Development Mobile software development Database design E-commerce development Customized Software Application with CRM Development with SCM Solutions ERP Development ……..Programming Languages..... Microsoft ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, MS Visual Basic & VC++, SQL Java, J2EE, J2ME, Servlets, Basic, Power Builder, UNIX Shell Programming CSS, HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XML, DHTML, PHP, Ruby, ColdFusion, ASP, JSP Java Script, VB Script, VBA, Action Script, Perl, Python, CGI ……..Technologies…… COM/DCOM/COM+, ActiveX, OLE, ODBC, DAO, OLE DB, MTS HTML, XHTML, XML, DHTML, PHP, Ruby, ColdFusion, ASP, JSP TAPI, SAPI, MAPI, TCP/IP, Sockets, WAP, DirectX, OpenGL Windows .Net, Win32 API Java, J2EE, J2ME, Servlets, JDBC XML/XSL, XHTML, XPATH, SOAP, XML-RPC, WSDL, AJAX, DOM ……..Databases…… MS SQL Server, Sybase, MySql, Firebird, Microsoft Access Oracle (PL/SQL), ……..Design & Development Tools…… Macromedia Studio 8, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw 12 Page Maker 7, 3D Studio Max 8 Swift 3D, Microsoft Silverlight, MS Visual Basic, Visual InterDev and MS.NET development Studio ………Operating Systems, Platforms…… MS Windows NT / 95 / 98 / 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista , Win CE, Unix, Linux ……..Testing Tools…… Test Director, WinRunner,LoadRunner,JTest Microsoft Web Application Test Tool
  5. Hi; we have studied your requirements carefully. We have done these kinds of projects earlier also,so we can assure you about the quality work done by our side. Based on our extensive experience so we can guarantee you that your Requirements shall be completed in the best possible technological manner and with the highest level of test and quality management skills.please open pm so we will be able to show you our previous work and for further details.we are waiting for your response. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS IS STUDENT ALL INFORMATION ACCOUNT IN DAFFODIL INTERNATIOANL UNIVERSITY